We are pleased to inform you of a new space and resource for lawyers and the judicial system in the Falls and Milam Counties. Diaz & Wright Attorneys at Law can provide credentialed mediators as well as space to conduct mediations for a nominal fee. For the longest time, parties seeking to resolve issues through mediation had to travel to Waco, Dallas, Austin, and Houston. Now a mediation center is in their back yard. For many, mediation is a cost effective and gives the parties the ultimate power to craft a lasting settlement.
- Emergency Family Law Mediations – visitations, temporary custody, etc. Court & Non-Court Appointed
- Family Law & Divorce Mediations. Court & Non-Court Appointed
- Civil Disputes. Court & Non-Court Appointed
- Real Estate Disputes. Court & Non-Court Appointed
- Community Dispute, i.e. Government v. Concerned Citizens
- Employment Mediation – Peer-to-Peer; Employee-to-Supervisor
- Rental of Mediation Room & Conference Rooms
- Rental of Training Room
In addition, Diaz & Wright’s new facility in Rosebud, Texas was designed to promote mediation. The facility offers multiple private conference rooms as well as a large mediation room that can be used by two or more parties. Moreover, Diaz & Wright can host web or phone based mediations using the 75” computer screen and wireless technology. During mediation breaks, the facility is equipped with an area for refreshments and smoking.